SeeScan Software is an advanced propriety software created and designed by IRIS Inspection Systems specifically for use with the IRIS 9000 Scanning System. In addition to digital rotary ultrasonic B- and C-Scans of heat exchangers, it also offers eddy-current testing and magnetic flux leakage detection.
The SeeScan Interface
Below you will find a view of the SeeScan software in action.
SeeScan Software Requirements
450MHz Pentium III PC (min. 250MHz Pentium II)
96MB Ram (min. 64MB)
4GB Hard Drive (min. 1GB available space)
120MB Super Drive (min. 1.44MB floppy)
1. Longitudinal display representing tube length with white areas showing wall loss (D-Scan).
2. C-Scan display.
3. Representation of tube cross section. (IRIS radial B-Scan).
4. Movable cursors used to measure percentage of tube wall missing. Same cursors appear in B-Scans & C-Scans.
5. Traditional IRIS B-Scan.
6. Movable cursor to measure wall thickness at any point in image.
7. Shows area of tube O.D. surface covered by highlighted defect.